Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sula Ruby - more testing!

This is Ruby by Sula, it is another Paint & Peel Polish
I love this color!!! This was like a true red that got a dash of pink mixed in.

These pictures look a tad too red, this is 2 coats of polish with no top coat. 




These are with top coat, and are more true to the real color. 



I wore these for a day and a half, approx from when I woke up to noon the next day. I started absentmindedly peeling them off so I did not get a picture of their wear. It really was fine, just minor tip wear. Something I needed to understand was the dry time was slower than my usual seche vite. I should have waited about 10 minutes to do something rather than 10 seconds. haha. 

Here is the problem though, I finally understood why people were upset with this polish originally. When I did peel it off, it took the top most layer of my nail with it. I dont know if this is due to the top coat or wearing it for more than one day, but I will be doing more testing for you guys so expect my testing to continue!! haha :)

As a side note, I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I had these on.... I just LOVED the color. It was oddly so boring but wonderfully unique at the same time! I will be wearing this a lot in the future! 

*These products were provided to me to review unbiased*

1 comment:

  1. I also love the beautiful colors that Sula offers! I found that it helps to soak your nails in warm water for 5 minutes before peeling the polish off. When I did that the polish came off easily without damaging my nails.

    ReplyDelete