Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stacy's Mom Has Got it Goin on!

Small Backstory: My mom has always wished her name was Stacy. When she was a kid that is what her pretend name was. (P.S. Mine was always Crystal :) )
SOOOOO I thought as a cute little christmas gift, I would get her Zoya Stacy. 
She loved it and said that not only was the name perfect, but the color was her favorite color crayon. Perfect huh?

So here is her first "Stacy" mani :)


This is two coats of Stacy with tips of Studio M Magic Attraction.

Here it is blurry to see the holographic sparkles!!!


It was super cute and she keeps showing everyone!!!

As another side note I am SO grateful that she did not name me Stacy (She wanted to) because everyone says my mom is hot and I DO NOT want that song sang to me lol. Every time I hear Stacy's Mom I cringe a little before singing along :)

And that is my embarrassing story for the day!!

What name did you always want as a kid??

No comments:

Post a Comment