Saturday, January 14, 2012

Qtica Nail Growth Stimulator Results

During one of Zoya's Flash Promo's. I received this Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator. On the back, it says in 14 days you should see up to a 1/4 inch growth in your nails. 

To test it, I started by filing my nails down to nubbins. :( 





Then I applied it every 2-3 days when I changed my polish (as it instructed) as a base coat. 
And I did not file or cut my nails AT ALL.


Here are my nails on day 14....






I honestly feel like my nails would have grown this length by themselves over 14 days, but I am not sure. I suppose I should do a control test some other day...

But when used regularly I am sure this would be great! Just remember that it only helps length, no other nail problems like peeling.



1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the same way as you. I think mine might grow a little faster. I know after a week I already have a nice free edge.

    ReplyDelete