Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas in... January?

Since I never gave myself time to blog pre-holidays I wanted to show what mani's I did for Christmas!!!

First up are my Mom's Nails. She said she wanted 'Santas Belly!!!"



I am still teaching her how to control her fingers :) Shes so cute!!

I used 2 coats of NYC Times Square for the base and then Sinful Colors Black on Black for the belt, White on White for the fluffy haha. And a striper polish for the buckle. 

I loved the way they turned out and she got so many complements!!



These were my Christmas nails.... I did santa's sleigh.

See Rudolph's nose??


And here's Santa!!!



I used two coats of Zoya Indigo for the base and striper polish for the rest. I love santa's cute little hat and coat :D


Hope you all had a great holiday and great mani's to match!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment