Thursday, April 21, 2011

ZOYA :):)

Okay so many of you have probably heard by now that the Zoya Earth Day Polish Exchange is going on, and if not CLICK ON THAT LINK :)

Basically the gist is that if you send in your crappy nail polish, they give you half off Zoya nail polish!!! Woo hooo!! So now, thanks to yesterday's blog haul and today's ordering, I went from owning NO Zoya, to owning.... well alot :)

Here are the colors I picked (It was soooo hard to choose!!)
Ki
Valerie
Crystal
Faye
Areetha
Charla
Adina
Apple
Reece
Ivanka
Gwin
Roxy

Also I got some of Zoya's base and top coat. I was hearing some things about how if you use any other brand they chip off easily? Oh well :) 

As an added bonus the site automatically added color spoons for the intimate collection and mod mattes collection FREE :) I'm a happy camper hehe. 

And on to the nail art of the day :)


TAA DAAH!!! Looks like a complicated manicure but it really wasn't. I just used my nail art striper to do a bunch of different patterns. I'm pretty proud at how well this turned out because I am rarely creative. This is actually being modeled by one of my friends (she said she didn't know how to be a hand model :) I used two coats of Studio M's French Tip for the base and added a coat of Seche Vite before putting the colors on. The colors do not have names they are just the nail art paints that are sold at Sally's with the brand name of So Easy Stride Rite. (Which will henceforth be referred to as SESR, mainly because I am lazy)

Well have an amazing Thursday :) I know I will love sleeping in ;)


What is your opinion about the Zoya top/base coat debate?? Do you get theirs or just say who cares? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment