Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zoya Faye


I have a killer migraine so I am heading to bed NOW! haha
So to make me happy, I am posting one of my new favorite polishes!!
Zoya Faye, I got it in my exchange purchase and it did not disappoint!

Sun

Sun

Sun

Shade

Shade

All of the pictures above have one coat on the pinky, two coats on the ring, three coats on the middle, and four on the pointer.
I am going to be doing all of my swatches like this. And then I will say how many coats I recommend. 
For this polish I think three coats is good :)


Close up shade

Close up Sun


Zoya's website describes this as 'A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with bright gold glitter.'
I agree with that statement. But I feel like it is a mauve that leans pink with tons of gold and bronze glitter.

Also, I have heard it is a dupe for OPI's Rally Pretty Pink. So I would definitely buy this cheap alternative :)

What do you girls think of this color? Would you like Faye or Rally Pretty Pink more?

No comments:

Post a Comment