Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whoop an Award!


Yaayyyy First blogger award :)

Here are the rules :)

Write 10 facts about yourself.
Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.

1. I am a freshman in College :)

2. I have an awesome puppy that I miss sooooo much!

3. My favorite color is purple and it is hard for me to get anything that isnt purple :)

4. I am addicted to painting other people's nails, If I see nails that are bare I ask if I can paint them :)

5. I LOVE Carmex. It is definitely my drug of choice. ;)

6. The only other thing I am addicted to is COFFEE! Any kind, any way. But especially black!

7. I have long blond hair that I refuse to cut, I like looking like a hippie !

8. My favorite band is The Beatles!!!!!!!!!!!!

9.  I desperately want to paint a boy's nails, just for funzies.

10. My biggest nail polish want is glow in the dark haha ;)

Now as for people to tag.... 

EVERYONE READING THIS RIGHT NOW :)

If you don't have a blog just tell me ten facts in the comments! I love learning new things about people. Also, share your blog link!

No comments:

Post a Comment