Saturday, May 14, 2011

Haul SPAM!!

Okay, I have been putting off blogging until I unpacked! Sorry :( And the day I want to start up again... BLOGGER IS DOWN. :( It was all in all a very depressing day. But I have some awesome posts planned so stay tuned :)

For today I figured I would post pictures of all of the hauls I have had in the past two weeks. And you might say, how many hauls could you possibly have? Well....a lot. I truly am addicted haha :)

Warning: PIC HEAVY :)

First, A picture of what I came home to from college....


Yes, they are all polishes :D  Don't judge me!! :)

All of the polishes contained in said packages.....


I did not write down all of them, but just comment and I'll look up the name for a certain one :)

Here was an especially awesome package from an awesome ebayer...


My three awesome polishes, PLUS a hand written note, free bottle of Sephora's nail polish remover, Perfume sample, and mini OPI!!! :)

I have no idea what color this is (no name on the bottle), but If you girls recognize it let me know!!


This is a pretty accurate picture of the color.

My new crackles :):):):)



Here is a true testimony to how awesome Zoya is! I received my Zoya Earth Day order and when I opened it, there were six polishes that I did not order!! I talked to customer service and told them what happened. They shipped my correct order out right away and let me keep the ones I received in error!! I got to get more Zoya and they are all beautiful! I just never would have gotten them myself!!

Here is my haul from the Earth Day order....

From left-right: Zoya Reece, Gwin, Faye, Valerie, Apple, Charla, Crystal, Roxy, Ki, Adina, Areetha

And my extra beauties :)


From L-R: Sarah, Jasmine, Rica, Ivanka, Demi, Kotori

Plus I ordered the Mod Matte Minis !!!


Sorry for the crappy pic quality :/

Then I got these from Lacquer Lady's Blog Sale :)
She still has some awesome polishes so be sure to check it out.
And eeppp!! My first Catrice polish :)




From L-R: China Glaze Short and Sassy, China Glaze Stella, OPI Last Friday Night, Orly Fantasea, Catrice Sold out forever, and Zoya Crystal


Then I went to Meijer and saw that the JUST put tons of polishes into clearance. Anything 'Eastery'. PLUS! All Wet n Wild Cosmetics are 50% off!! Go run to Meijer's Girls!!!
So, of course, I had to get some!! 


From L-R: Nicole by OPI It Starts with Me, Nicole by OPI The Next CEO, Wet n Wild Waves of Enchantment, Studio M Jelly Bean Dream, Studio M Plum Perfection, Studio M On the Hunt, Studio M Painted Eggs

THEENNN I took my first trip to the mall since I have been back from college and came home with my first Claire's Polish, First Revlon and First Maybelline !! Plus it killed my lemming for a glow in the dark nail polish :D


From  L-R: Revlon Ruby Ribbon (Matte), Revlon Emerald City (Matte), Nameless Claire's Glow in the Dark Clear, Claire's Mood Nail Polish Earthy/Happy, Maybelline Express Finish Timely Turquoise

Then I went to Sally's and used my Free China Glaze Coupon with my 15% off coupon. I can't say no to sales!!! And they gave me ANOTHER 15% off coupon!! They know it is my weakness :)


From L-R: Nina Ultra Pro's Purple-xing, Finger Paint's Psychedelic Sunshine, China Glaze Tempest, Orly Passion Fruit, Orly Dazzle, Orly Rage

Finally (almost done, promise!) I got my NYX Polishes from Cherry Culture's Sale.
Like my Polka-Dot Sheets?? ;)



They threw in a free Bubble Gum chapstick!! It smells awesome :)

From L-R: NYX Girls Zurich, Royal Purple, Sexy Plum, Purple Noir, Ink Heart, Complex Purple, Robotic, Boho, Golden Lavender


P.S. After writing this I just got a package with Teenage Dream by OPI !! I finally have the full Katy Perry Collection. WOOOO!!

Are you as addicted as me? Is this normal?? (please say yes!) How have your hauls been?

8 comments:

  1. OMG Love it all! You have been doing something right in your life, good things come to good people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH!!!! That's a crazy huge haul!!

    you will LOVE catrice's sold out forever.... beautiful formula and the color is to DIE for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I can't Wait to try it! I have heard great things about Catrice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!! love haul posts! make me feel better about my own hauling habits... ahaha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fab haul! The mini opi looks like rumples wiggin to me from the shrek collection?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lesley - yes! thats why I need to go find other people's haul posts right now!! haha

    @ Suzanne - You are prob right!! Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete