Saturday, May 21, 2011

Yaay ABCs :)

I Tag all of you!! I love seeing random facts about other ppl!!


A. AGE:

18  (i feel young)



B. Bed Size

Queen

C. Chore I hate:
Cleaning up


D. Day
Thursday

E. Essential start of your day:

COFFEE <3


F. Favorite Color:

Purple


G. Gold or Silver?:
Definitely silver.

H. Height:
5'2"

I. Instruments:
Piano :)

J. Job Title:
Pharmacy Student


K. Kids

Nope! 


L. Live

Michigan


M. Mom's name:

Deb

N. Nicknames

Dev, Devdev, Devy-poo haha


O. Overnight stay at hospital:

None! But I did go to the ER recently because I inhaled Nitric Acid :o


P. Pet Peeves:
When people move my things.... idk why but it reallllly bugs me!

Q. Quote from a movie:
I love Harry Potter... I can't pick one!


R. Right or left handed:

Left :)


S. Siblings

A sister and a brother!


T. Time you wake up:

Noon! woo hoo!


U. Underwear:

Yup I wear them!

V. Vegetable you hate:

The green ones!

W. What makes you late?:

Sleeping In!


X. Xrays you've had:

Pretty much everywhere :)


Y. Yummy foods you can make:

Chicken and Dumplings!

Z. Zoo:

Detroit!

No comments:

Post a Comment