Saturday, May 21, 2011

Yaay Award :)

Thanks so much to I am Definitely Addicted for the award!!


HOW IT WORKS:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love. Award seven recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

1. I love these kind of posts just because you can see who the people are behind the blog
2. I have about three pairs of shoes I wear consistently, I am too lazy to match my shoes and outfits
3. I am ALMOST fluent in French. I love France and I am going there next summer!!
4. I would only watch the Disney Channel until I discovered Law and Order. And the Game show network. And yes I am in college and I am proud to like Disney :) 
5. I actually enjoy doing other girl's nails because I love how excited they get when they have pretty nails! 
6. My Drink of choice is always WATER :) I don't like pop much, or juice, or anything else lol
7. I am absolutely LOVING being a polishaholic with the girls on the facebook group!! It is so awesome to connect with all of these people to talk about polish!!

I am going to tag anyone who has under 50 followers!!! And if you don't have a blog feel free to post your seven facts in the comments!!

3 comments:

  1. @ #4... ME TOO! Haha, I love the Disney Channel and L&O! I'm getting kind of sad because all my favorite Disney shows are starting to end and I haven't started watching the new ones. I think I'm finally getting too old for it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way!!! I was so sad they were cancelling so many :( But at least I have younger siblings that still watch it so i am familiar with the new shows!

    ReplyDelete