Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Haul Post!!

I have to admit.... I buy ALOT more nail polish than I post on here, but I want to get in the habit of posting my hauls :)

First of all... Has anyone seen and actually used it???



Because I have used it and I love the consistency so far!! I googled my butt off and I could not find a review!! Help me out people! After using it a bit longer I will provide a review as well :)


Thenn Cherry Culture had a sale :)

NYX advanced salon formula in Gold Glitter, Delectable, Forever Young


Milani 3D holographic in Hi-Res, Digital, Cyberspace

NYX girls Asphalt, Deep Space (just new and old bottles)

THENNNN I went a tad crazy about the Revlon Color Stay system (Review tomorrow!!)

R-L: Bold Sangria, amethyst, indigo night, midnight, rainforest

R-L: Provence, Marmalade, Wild Strawberry, Red Carpet, Sequin

And I grabbed a ton of Frankens from Lacqurized, and Pretty and Polished. So look out for those too!!

Any you can't wait to see swatched??


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser and Balm reviewed, looks really neat! :)

    ReplyDelete