Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holdiay Challenge Day 1!

Hi! I am going to start the month off with a bang!! I have set up a couple of features to help me keep up with blogging and all the work that goes along with it. If you don't already like my facebook page please do - so you can keep up with updates or you can follow me on twitter @YourFingertipss. Both of those will be updated with any blog news/posts.
psssstttt.... I would keep my eye out for a give away soon ;)

And if you do nothing else- please follow me on Instagram!! I post my mani's there before I ever blog about them, along with nail mail, and haul posts!! My name is @devin_atyourfingertips or you can click here. :)

So lets get this started!!!!

Here is the challenge I will be doing this month.... It was made by Happy Hands!
Today's theme is Red!

I used Different Dimentions Bazinga! from their Big Bang Theory Collection.





It is a clear base with small dark red hexes, with medium gold/yellow hexes, and large red and gold glitter as well.



And a macro of the bottle :D

Overall, I loved this polish. It was super easy to work with, and what you see here is just one coat! I did absolutely no fishing for glitter. I think next time I will do this over white to see what it looks like!

These pictures also have one, yes ONE coat of Red Carpet Revlon Colorstay underneath. It went on like a dream and only needed one coat - and I wasn't even trying. It is the perfect firetruck red!!

Below is one coat alone... 



And Here is the picture for the challenge!



Anyone love the Big Bang Theory as much as I do?? Join the challenge too!!

2 comments:

  1. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Scraber.com.ua, Rs-sonic.com.ua, Beauty-combine.com.ua, Массаж-Сервис, магазин Венко .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить подставка для ног для педикюра?

    ReplyDelete